Search google

Google
 

This is the place where I leave my scripts, my useful files, glad to have your suggestions. If you want to make discuss, please contact me at YM id bornbygoogle or my mail bornbygoogle@yahoo.com or simply let ur mail. I'll try to contact as soon as possible :) Nice to see you :D

Saturday, April 19, 2008

How to crack a file .rar with linux !

Software requirements:
* > glibc 2.4
* any POSIX compatible operating system [sorry Window$ isn't]
* pthreads
* libxml2
* and finally: 7zip, unrar, unzip

Building and installing:
$ tar -xjf rarcrack-VERSION.tar.bz2
$ cd rarcrack-VERSION
// you need gcc or any C compiler (edit Makefile CC=YOUR_C_COMPILER)
$ make
// you must be root in next step:
$ make install

Using RarCrack:

rarcrack your_encrypted_archive.ext [--threads thread_num] [--type rar|zip|7z]

Everything in [] are optional, rarcrack default crack two threads and autodetect the archive type. If the detection wrong you can specify the correct file type with the type parameter. RarCrack currently crack maximum in 12 threads.

You can find the lastest version here : http://rarcrack.sourceforge.net/

Warning: Please don't use this program for any illegal things!

No comments:

Convert Megaupload links to Rapidshare links !

If someone want to convert Megaupload to Rapidshare links, please let me know, I'll do it for you ! ( for free, all ). If you want, please send those links to me, with the mail title : Convert to Rapidshare !. My mail is bornbygoogle@yahoo.com. Or YM ID : bornbygoogle.

Nice to help you ! :)