Search google

Google
 

This is the place where I leave my scripts, my useful files, glad to have your suggestions. If you want to make discuss, please contact me at YM id bornbygoogle or my mail bornbygoogle@yahoo.com or simply let ur mail. I'll try to contact as soon as possible :) Nice to see you :D

Monday, January 21, 2008

Biết và không biết

Chuyện kể rằng có một đứa học trò ngỗ nghịch đã hỏi thầy giáo đường đến thiên đàng dài bao xa.

- Rất tiếc, tôi không biết - người thầy trả lời.
Nghe thế, đứa học trò cất giọng hỗn xược:

- Không biết ư? Thế tại sao người ta phải trả tiền cho thầy về điều thầy không biết?

- Nếu tôi được trả tiền cho những gì tôi không biết thì có lẽ tôi đã giàu to rồi. Tuy nhiên, người ta chỉ trả tiền cho một số rất ít kiến thức mà tôi biết được!

No comments:

Convert Megaupload links to Rapidshare links !

If someone want to convert Megaupload to Rapidshare links, please let me know, I'll do it for you ! ( for free, all ). If you want, please send those links to me, with the mail title : Convert to Rapidshare !. My mail is bornbygoogle@yahoo.com. Or YM ID : bornbygoogle.

Nice to help you ! :)