Search google

Google
 

This is the place where I leave my scripts, my useful files, glad to have your suggestions. If you want to make discuss, please contact me at YM id bornbygoogle or my mail bornbygoogle@yahoo.com or simply let ur mail. I'll try to contact as soon as possible :) Nice to see you :D

Thursday, January 17, 2008

How-To Recover password under Ubuntu

If you forgot you password for your ubuntu system you can recover using the following steps :

Turn your computer on.


Press ESC at the grub prompt.


Press e for edit.


Highlight the line that begins kernel ………, press e


Go to the very end of the line, add rw init=/bin/bash


Press enter, then press b to boot your system.



Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.


Type in passwd username


Set your password.


Type in reboot


No comments:

Convert Megaupload links to Rapidshare links !

If someone want to convert Megaupload to Rapidshare links, please let me know, I'll do it for you ! ( for free, all ). If you want, please send those links to me, with the mail title : Convert to Rapidshare !. My mail is bornbygoogle@yahoo.com. Or YM ID : bornbygoogle.

Nice to help you ! :)