Search google

Google
 

This is the place where I leave my scripts, my useful files, glad to have your suggestions. If you want to make discuss, please contact me at YM id bornbygoogle or my mail bornbygoogle@yahoo.com or simply let ur mail. I'll try to contact as soon as possible :) Nice to see you :D

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Unikey - Vietnamese Keyboard

UniKey 3.63 for Windows



  • Standard UniKey, Installer : Build 050816 (310 KB). Runs on all Windows platforms.

  • UniKeyNT Installer : Build 050816 (250 KB), a specialized version for Windows NT/2000/XP. This is a true unicode application using only Arial font, no extra “old” Vietnamese font is needed.



X-Unikey for Linux


X-Unikey is Unikey ported to Linux and FreeBSD. X-Unikey lets you type Vietnamese in X Window environment. It has been tested with many popular programs, such as OpenOffice, emacs, vim, QT applications, GTK applications… X-Unikey has all the features of the Windows version, except that its GUI is still too simplified. All options are set through configuration file or keyboard shortcuts.


Download X-Unikey



No comments:

Convert Megaupload links to Rapidshare links !

If someone want to convert Megaupload to Rapidshare links, please let me know, I'll do it for you ! ( for free, all ). If you want, please send those links to me, with the mail title : Convert to Rapidshare !. My mail is bornbygoogle@yahoo.com. Or YM ID : bornbygoogle.

Nice to help you ! :)