Search google

Google
 

This is the place where I leave my scripts, my useful files, glad to have your suggestions. If you want to make discuss, please contact me at YM id bornbygoogle or my mail bornbygoogle@yahoo.com or simply let ur mail. I'll try to contact as soon as possible :) Nice to see you :D

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hãy thích những gì bạn có !

Một mẩu đối thoại giữa du khách với người chăn cừu.

Du khách : Thời tiết hôm nay sẽ ra sao nhỉ ?
Người chăn cừu : Sẽ là kiểu thời tiết mà tôi thích.
Du khách : Làm sao ông có thể biết được điều đó ?
Người chăn cừu : Hãy nghĩ thử mà xem ..... Tôi không thể luôn có những gì tôi thích vì vậy tôi phải luôn yêu thích những gì tôi có. Bởi vậy, tôi biết thời tiết hôm nay sẽ như ý thích của tôi ...........

No comments:

Convert Megaupload links to Rapidshare links !

If someone want to convert Megaupload to Rapidshare links, please let me know, I'll do it for you ! ( for free, all ). If you want, please send those links to me, with the mail title : Convert to Rapidshare !. My mail is bornbygoogle@yahoo.com. Or YM ID : bornbygoogle.

Nice to help you ! :)