Search google

Google
 

This is the place where I leave my scripts, my useful files, glad to have your suggestions. If you want to make discuss, please contact me at YM id bornbygoogle or my mail bornbygoogle@yahoo.com or simply let ur mail. I'll try to contact as soon as possible :) Nice to see you :D

Thursday, January 17, 2008

-:-Differences Between Love and Like-:-

--In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster
But in front of the person you like , you get happy.

--In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring
But in front of the person you like, winter is just a beautiful winter.

--If you look into the eyes of the one you love, you blush
But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile.

--In front of the person you love, you can' t say everything on your mind
But in front of the person you like, you can.

--In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy
But in front of the person you like, you can show your ownself.

--Then person you love comes into your mind every 2 minutes.
You can't look straight into the eyes of the one you love
But you can always smile into the eyes of the one you like.

--When the one you love is crying, you cry with them
But when the one you like is crying, you end up comforting.

--The feeling of love starts from the eye
And the feeling of like starts from the ear.

--So if you stop liking a person you used to like
All you need to do is cover your ears,
But if you try to close your eyes
Love turns into a drop of tear and remains in your heart forever after.

No comments:

Convert Megaupload links to Rapidshare links !

If someone want to convert Megaupload to Rapidshare links, please let me know, I'll do it for you ! ( for free, all ). If you want, please send those links to me, with the mail title : Convert to Rapidshare !. My mail is bornbygoogle@yahoo.com. Or YM ID : bornbygoogle.

Nice to help you ! :)