Search google

Google
 

This is the place where I leave my scripts, my useful files, glad to have your suggestions. If you want to make discuss, please contact me at YM id bornbygoogle or my mail bornbygoogle@yahoo.com or simply let ur mail. I'll try to contact as soon as possible :) Nice to see you :D

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Encrypting file trong Linux

Nguồn : http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/linux-how-to-encrypt-and-decrypt-files-with-a-password.html

Encrypting file trong Linux

Để mã hóa 1 file , sử dụng lệnh gpg như sau:
$ gpg -c tenfile

Ví dụ để mã hóa file myfinancial.info , gõ lệnh:
$ gpg -c myfinancial.info

Bạn sẽ thấy:

Enter passphrase:
Repeat passphrase:

Việc này sẽ giúp tạo ra file myfinancial.info.gpg .
Tùy chọn:

* -c : Encrypt with symmetric cipher.

Chú ý : nếu bạn quên mật khẩu, rất khó recover lại dữ liệu vì file mã hóa rất tốt

Decrypt file

Để decrypt sử dụng lệnh:

$ gpg myfinancial.info.gpg

Bạn sẽ thấy:

gpg myfinancial.info.gpg
gpg: CAST5 encrypted data
Enter passphrase:

Để decrypt file và ghi kết quả ra file vivek.info.txt bạn có thể sử dụng:
$ gpg myfinancial.info.gpg –o vivek.info.txt

Hãy nhớ nếu phần mở rộng là .asc, đó là file encrypt ASCII và nếu là .gpg, đó là file encrypt nhị phân.

No comments:

Convert Megaupload links to Rapidshare links !

If someone want to convert Megaupload to Rapidshare links, please let me know, I'll do it for you ! ( for free, all ). If you want, please send those links to me, with the mail title : Convert to Rapidshare !. My mail is bornbygoogle@yahoo.com. Or YM ID : bornbygoogle.

Nice to help you ! :)